Carpet cleaning equipment: regular maintenance of water suction machine
1. Clean up the debris and dusting accessories in the bucket in time, clean the dust bag after each work, check whether there is any perforation or air leakage, and thoroughly clean the dust and dust bag with detergent and warm water, and blow dry.
Do not use dusty dust bags that are not dry.
2. Check the power cord and plug for damage. After use, wind the power coil into a tie and place it on the top cover hook of the machine head.
3. Check if there is any blockage or debris in the air inlet after the water absorption work is finished, otherwise it needs to be cleaned.
Check the float for damage.
4. Use the machine to handle it gently, and do not force the external force.
5. When cleaning the machine, please wipe it with a damp cloth containing water or neutral detergent. Do not immerse the main head in water. Do not use corrosive detergent such as gasoline or banana water. Otherwise, the shell will crack.
6. Do not keep the machine in continuous working for a long time. Please keep the working time within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine.
7. When using the vacuum cleaner for a long time, the suction will be reduced due to the clogging of the filter mesh.
In order to prevent the suction from falling, the filter and the bag should be cleaned with water on schedule. After washing and drying in a cool place, the suction can be restored or a special vacuum cleaner can be directly used for vacuum cleaning.
8. If the main unit is hot, emits a burnt smell, or has abnormal vibration and noise, it should be repaired in time, and should not be used barely.
9. Do not fold and fold the hose frequently, do not overstretch and bend.